Membership in the Meninak Club of Jacksonville is not conferred lightly. Only business, professional and civic leaders of the highest regard are asked to become members.
Prospective members must be sponsored by a member-in-good-standing of the Club and have the support of at least two additional members. Application for membership requires approval by the club's board.
New members will be mentored by their proposer of the opportunities and responsibilities of membership.
- Attending meetings on a regular basis;
- Participating on Meninak committees or in at least one of our civic and charitable events;
- Participation in Club social events, as schedules permit;
- Recommending and sponsoring qualified prospective members; and,
- Supporting the Club's high standards of ethics and integrity and demonstrating solid values.
A one-time initiation fee is required of each new member. Luncheon and club operation expenses are covered by dues that are billed quarterly. An annual assessment of members by the Meninak Foundation supports many of our charitable efforts.